Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome in the STAMPIN' New Year!

Happy New Year and welcome to 2013!!  Dasher brings you one last greeting of the season to get you started out right.

 
 
He's putting on his New Year's glitz with a touch of Dazzling Details!

 
 
 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Dasher (retired), Hello, Doily, Sincere Salutations (retired)
Ink: Concord Crush (retired), Sahara Sand
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Extras: Stitched Poly ribbon in Concord Crush (retired), Dazzling Details, Snow Burst textured embossing folder (retired)
Inspired by: Kay Kalthoff

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

 

Hope your new year is starting out right ... got any resolutions? I'm not sure I'm going to commit to any of those ... but if you are, leave me a comment!
 
Thanks for stopping by! 

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hi Cheryl, I love this card with the doily in the background. I wouldn't have thought to use Concord Crush for Dasher but it works beautifully. I have saved the calendars in Word. Send me your email and I'll send it to you. You can email me from my blog.