Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas, Stampers!!!

I had a great time designing our family Christmas card for this year - a twist-fold card inspired by Robin Messenheimer.  Take a look at Robin's instructions.  My design was inspired by Connie Babbert's card.  I love this little guy from Merry Winter - such a shame this set was only available for one year.  Don't you love him?!



You can see the pocket inside - it held our family picture:


I accidentally cut one of the patterned paper rectangles corner-to-corner the wrong way, so I used the reverse side to create a color variation:





All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Merry Winter (retired)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral/Lucky Limeade markers
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP (retired and on sale!)
Extras: Snowflake punch (retired), Snow Burst textured embossing folder (retired and on sale!), Simply Scored scoring tool - invaluable for this project!
Inspired by: Robin Messenheimer and Connie Babbert

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

I am so glad you have stopped by - you are an encouragement to me!  I treasure your friendship, support, and inspiration.  I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!  May the One we honor at this time of year bring you peace and contentment.

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

1 comment:

Connie Babbert said...

So cute...great way to combine both the ideas into one!!! Thanks for sharing!