Monday, October 15, 2012

Patchwork Punchin'

I love punches! They make 'piece-work' so fast and easy . . . kinda like mini-quilting!  This card showcases the Postage Stamp punch.

 
TIP:  I lined up a ruler just to the right of the left card edge so that I could lay the middle vertical row of squares up against it.  When I was happy with the alignment, I added the right vertical row and the left vertical row just by sight. I used just a dab of adhesive to get all the squares where I wanted them, then came back and added more adhesive and pressed all the squares down. 
 
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
 
Card Recipe
StampsFriendly Phrases, Fresh Vintage (retired)
Ink:  Soft Suede, Versamark
Paper:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla cardstock, Everyday Enchantment DSP (retired)
Extras:  Postage Stamp punch, 1/2" circle punch, pearls (optional)
 
Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

 
Thanks for stopping by my 'quilt shop' today!
~Hugs~   Cheryl O.   :)
 


No comments: